This adapter NV4500 bellhousing manufactured by Advance Adapters is a perfect compliment to your new NV4500. It is used when you would like to retain your mechanical clutch linkage when installing the NV4500. This NV4500 bellhousing uses the standard Chevrolet pattern and can be used to adapt the GM 4.3, as well as the Chevrolet small and big block V8 engines, to the NV4500 5 speed transmission. This kit will also work with the LS engines but the Crankshaft stick out length must be verified in order to assure the proper flywheel is installed.
The NV4500 bellhousing kit includes the following:
- A cast and CNC machined 356 T-6 aluminum bellhousing
- Universal dust cover plate.
- Bolt-on bearing retainer for the 1996 & up GM NV4500 transmission with internal slave cylinder
- Pilot bushing
- Throw-out arm and ball pivot
- Dust boot for the clutch fork
- Required nuts and bolts as well as adapter instructions.
The bellhousing fits 1996 & up GM NV4500 with the internal slave cylinder front bearing retainer. A brand new transmission can be purchased here: NEW NV4500
Note that the clutch pivot is not included. This bell housing kit is not vehicle-specific. By contrast, the clutch pivot is specific to the type of vehicle, and will need to be ordered separately.
There are no reviews yet.