We have taken all the guess work and confusion out of adapting the 5.3L Chevrolet LS to a NV4500 5 speed transmission. This complete, component-matched conversion kit provides you with everything you need to install an NV4500 transmission onto the short crankshaft of the 5.3L Chevrolet LS engine. The transmission can be ordered with all the common and conversion-friendly output shaft spline counts and 4X4 extension housings to make adapting to your transfer case easy.
Our 5.3L Chevrolet LS to NV4500 Conversion kit includes the following parts:
- NV4500 5 speed transmission with a 10 spline 1.125″ input shaft and internal slave cylinder
- Your choice of output shafts – 2wd or 4wd – 23, 29 and 32 spline Dodge and Chevrolet
- 5 speed handle and knob
- 12 inch LuK clutch kit with roller pilot bearing
- 14 inch 168 tooth 100% balanced Nodular Iron Flywheel
- Internal hydraulic slave cylinder with a conversion friendly -4AN supply fitting
- New OEM nv4500 bellhousing
- Grade 10.9 flange head bellhousing bolts
- Flywheel and clutch pressure plate bolts
- Bellhousing dust cover
- No additional shipping charges
- NO CORE Charge!
Important things to know:
These kits are assembled when ordered. They usually take about 3 weeks for assembly. Please allow extra time for shipping.
- July 2021 update – Due to current labor and supply shortages, transmissions are built with both rebuilt and new components. We know of no credible builder able to supply transmissions that are 100% new as of right now.
- Want a short throw shifter? Add (1) vehicle details and (2) output shaft spline configuration in the notes section at checkout.
- Change your mind after ordering? We’ll do our best to mitigate costs, but there will be a variable restocking fee depending on how far along the build is.