This URB – Universal Recovery Bracket is a required and safety addition to your Land Cruiser if it is used offroad. These extremely strong URB’s are meant to replace the weak OEM tie down brackets that have been known to break durring hard pulls. The OEM brackets were intended as tied down point for vehicle transport only. NOT to be used for winching and recovery on your Toyota 80 and 100 series Land Cruiser. These URB’s have been engineered to be uses as an anchor points for winching, towing and recovery of your stuck Land Cruiser. Can be installed on all four corners of you vehicle. Don’t risk breaking the original tie downs and upgrade to the URB. Our URB’s are constructed as follows.
- CNC Laser Cut for perfect fit
- CNC bent for a 1 piece design
- 1″ hole to fit shackles and tow hooks
- Powdercoated black
- OEM style Flanged mounting bolts for a clean installation.
- Sold in Pairs-2 pairs required for total vehicle coverage.
- Fits 80 and 100 Series Land Cruisers