Made by US Shift The Quick 4 Features REVolution Architecture
In addition the Quick 4 transmission controller does not require a laptop or PC. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer. The Quick 4 transmission controller is an advanced controller which allows modification of advanced transmission functions.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
- Wire harness is included.
- Easy to follow installation instructions as well as videos are available on the US Shift website.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
- Ford 4R55E and 4R44E *
The Quick 2 transmission controller is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-use controller based on the Quick 4’s REVolution architecture. It’s designed for hobbyists and shops who need simple and straightforward transmission control with a proven, robust, and reliable platform.
- Includes our exclusive data logging and diagnostic features
- Utilizes the new, enhanced internal user interface of the Quick 4 and Quick 6.
- New features enhance setup and tuning without a PC.
- Metric Support.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while “pedaling” the throttle
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)