Made by US Shift The Quick 2 transmission controller Features REVolution Architecture
In addition the Quick 2 transmission controller does not require a laptop or PC. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer. The Quick 2 transmission controller is a basic easy to use economical controller.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
- Wire harness is included.
- Easy to follow installation instructions as well as videos are available on the US Shift website.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
- Ford 4R55E and 4R44E *
The Quick 2 transmission controller is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-use controller based on the Quick 4’s REVolution architecture. It’s designed for hobbyists and shops who need simple and straightforward transmission control with a proven, robust, and reliable platform.
- Includes our exclusive data logging and diagnostic features, but doesn’t include the special performance features not needed for basic applications.
- Utilizes the new, enhanced internal user interface of the Quick 4 and Quick 6.
- New features enhance setup and tuning without a PC.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)