We are proud to offer our B-Series Cummins HD High Mount AC Bracket Kit. This kit is the solution to the low mount AC compressor mounting that makes Cummins swaps difficult in narrow chassis vehicles. Unlike the other aluminum aftermarket bracket systems available, our Cummins HD High Mount AC Bracket Kit is made from 3/8″ CNC laser cut steel. This means you don’t have to worry about leaks caused by dissimilar metals, electrolysis or the strength of the bracket.
Since most conversions start with salvaged Dodge trucks, we utilize the versatile and affordable 1989-2002 Cummins diesel Dodge Truck “Sanden” Compressor. We also use the corresponding Dodge Diesel application “Denso” 8 grove alternator. Installation requires a 1994-1997 Dodge or 4 bolt 4BT* low offset fan support and pulley assembly. This kit will fit 4BT and 6bt B Series Cummins engines. *If you’re using a 4 Bolt 4BT fan hub and pulley, then note that a longer belt is required. This belt is not included in the kit.
Our B-Series Cummins HD High Mount AC Bracket Kit includes the following:
- OEM Cummins cast vertical 1.75″ upper water outlet-Requires the Gen 1 Dodge or 4BT 54mm thermostat Cummins part number 3917324
- OEM Cummins Tensioner assembly
- Serpentine belt
- 3/8″ steel HD main support bracket
- Horizontal/straight lower 1.75″ water inlet with 1/2″ Female NPT fitting indexed rearward. Other sizes and configurations are available including 1.5″ and 2″
- O-rings and mounting hardware included.
We assemble to order each Cummins HD High Mount AC Bracket kit. Delivery time is 1-3 weeks. A replacement Conversion Friendly Sanden style compressor has different rear AC line connections options. These rear compressor heads can duplicate GM, as well as many other applications. An external voltage regulator kit must be purchased to allow proper charging of the Dodge “Denso” alternator without the factory PCM.