****When purchasing, please note whether you have Multec or EV6 injectors. Wiring harnesses are custom-ordered, and ship 3-4 weeks following order.****
Our Gen III 1999-2002 Vortec truck drive by cable standalone LS wire harness is completely plug and play. Connect the switched power, constant power and ground connections in addition to your PCM and sensors and your engine will run. We only use brand new OEM connectors and TXL (Polyethylene Cross Linked) High Temperature Wire alone with name brand relays and fuses. All connectors, fuse block, wire, and pins are brand new. The un-terminated interior section of the harness is clearly labeled for easy installation.
Complete Engine and Transmission Standalone LS Wire Harness includes:
- Clear labels on all wires so there is no guess work
- Detailed instructions included
- Adequate length ECM wire for various mounting options
- OEM connectors for a plug and play install
- ALDL OBDII Connector
- Premium name brand Fuel Pump and Ignition Power Relays
- Cruise Control Wiring
- TCC/Switch Wiring
- Instrument cluster and tachometer wiring included
*Note that harnesses are for non-emissions equipped vehicles and do not include air pump, EGR or rear O2 sensor provisions. In addition All harnesses require PCM VATs removal. This harness will not work with the 2005 and 2006 5.3L V8 Trailbazer or Envoy engines.