1988-1998 K1500 Chevrolet and GMC Truck and SUV Performance Rotors
These rotors are a drilled and slotted performance replacement for your 1988-1998 Chevrolet and GMC 4×4 Trucks and SUV. Front axle only, rotors are sold in pairs. Performance ceramic or semi metallic brake pads are available. Rotors and brake pads are direct replacement, require no alterations or vehicle modification.
Rotor Depot only uses premium rotor blanks and CNC machining processes located here in the USA. Rotor Depot Rotors meet and or exceed all industry standard and specifications. Rotor Depot utilize cross drilled and slotted patterns that extend beyond the outside edge of the rotor maximizing heat reduction, out gassing and water dissipation for noticeable increased overall braking performance. All Rotor Depot Performance Rotors rotors are zinc plated silver as a standard. Zinc plating prevents pad glazing and corrosion for long rotor life and easy future service.
- Easy to Install OE Stock Fitment
- Premium High Carbon Rotor Blanks
- 100% CNC Machined Finished in the USA.
- Chamfered Cross Drilled Holes
- Exclusive off the edge slots that extend to the edge of the rotor
- Can be turned down or machined to factory minimum thickness specifications
- Zinc Plated Silver Standard, Black and Gold Available
- Improved Wet Weather Braking
- Machined in the USA
Not sure about drilled and slotted rotors? Consider that 90% or more of your driving is on the road where you need superior braking.
Please watch our the installation video on our YouTube Channel.
Actual product may vary from image.