** February 2022 Update ** Go here for our latest shop plans: https://adventurevehiclesnw.com/update-will-you-build-my/
As many of our online customers and Youtube viewers know, we sell custom auto parts here at Adventure Vehicles NW and we build vehicles over at our shop, Jonesy’s. We showcase some of those builds over on our Youtube channel. Through our online customers, in-person customers, and viewers, we get questions all the time about building some very cool vehicles for people, and for that we are incredibly grateful.
Up until recently, however, we’ve had to turn down 99% of those build requests. It’s always hard to say no to a project that’s genuinely exciting, but first and foremost we have to take care of our existing customers and do right by their builds. We are a small shop by design, and we intend to stay that way so that we can give each of our customers the attention they deserve.
That said, we’ve recently made some changes around here to free up slightly more time for new projects. What does that mean for you? If you’re interested in having us build your vehicle, first know that we are flattered and appreciative! We’d love to hear more about your project. **Read on for more details.**
Usually people first want know about cost estimates for their build, which we both appreciate and understand. The thing is, every project is different; the variables are truly limitless and depend on your preferences, market availability, and any quirks particular to your vehicle. As a result, our shop works on a time plus materials basis at the shop rate of $75 an hour.
We understand that in order to entrust us with your build, you’ll likely want more information than that. For those who are serious about completing their build, we need more information about your project and your expectations. Before we get to that, a few things to keep in mind when considering working with us:
- We’re a small shop. We choose to stay small because we want every project to get the expert attention it deserves.
- Doing it right takes time. Our next available opening for projects is Summer/Fall 2022. Depending on the extent of your build, 6-12 months to completion is the standard timeframe.
- We require a deposit at the outset. We believe in doing business honestly and with integrity. We want you to be comfortable with the way we do business, so we invite you to ask questions and get to know us.
Think we might be a good fit for you and your project? For us to determine whether you and your project are a good match for our services, and in order to provide you more information so you can make an educated decision, please drop us an email at info@Jonesys.com with the following information:
- Tell us a little about your vehicle. Make, model, year, existing modifications?
- Next, tell us about your goals for the build. What do you want the vehicle to look like in the end? What should it be able to do?
- Finally, tell us anything else we should know about you and your build.
We are always learning and enjoy taking on new and different projects. Right now, we’re most interested in working on the following types of builds:
- Engine swaps in any and all types of vehicles
- Chevy Suburbans
- Land Cruisers
- Land Rovers
Again, thank you for your interest in our services!